Saturday 30 March 2013

Chris Weidman: ?I?m ready to put all my eggs in one basket and put my money where my mouth is.?

By all accounts, UFC middleweight Chris Weidman?s stock is at an all-time high. He is months away from potentially becoming the first man to defeat champion Anderson Silva inside the Octagon; he?s well-spoken, unbeaten, and only 28-years old. However, Weidman isn?t looking to capitalize on his current circumstances by demanding an increase in salary. At [...]

The post Chris Weidman: ?I’m ready to put all my eggs in one basket and put my money where my mouth is.? appeared first on Five Ounces of Pain.

Source: http://fiveouncesofpain.com/2013/03/29/chris-weidman-im-ready-to-put-all-my-eggs-in-one-basket-and-put-my-money-where-my-mouth-is/

Randy The Natural Couture  Dan Cramer Alberto Crane Marcio Pe de Pano Cruz Luke Cummo 

No comments:

Post a Comment