Tuesday 30 April 2013

Chael Sonnen: ?I think Jon Jones is great. I just know I?m greater.?

Chael Sonnen_Jon Jones - USA Today

UFC contender Chael Sonnen scored a spot opposite light heavyweight champion Jon Jones by questioning the 25-year old?s integrity and calling his character into question in relation to an arrest for DWI. However, since the two crossed paths on TUF 18 it has been a relatively civil affair between the two minus a few random…

The post Chael Sonnen: ?I think Jon Jones is great. I just know I?m greater.? appeared first on Fighters.com.

Source: http://www.fighters.com/04/27/chael-sonnen-i-think-jon-jones-is-great-i-just-know-im-greater?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=chael-sonnen-i-think-jon-jones-is-great-i-just-know-im-greater

Aldrin de Jesus  Todd Duffee  Marvin Eastman 

No comments:

Post a Comment